Friday, October 15, 2010

Random thoughts as they come

Getting onto blogger after a long hiatus. That too probably cause i can't sleep and don't find anything else to pass my time with.

Looking for some inspiration here. I know i could have done something better with my life up until now and i am pretty sure i feel like nothing is lost.

Probably thats where the complacency creeps in :)
A friend once suggested that you shouldn't get too personal in your blog. People tend to assume things or get to know about you which you would like to keep a secret. Well i wouldn't be writing something on a blog if i wanted to hide it i guess, so thats covered.

I was thinking lying down what i could do with my time. I probably think a lot and am too lazy to go out there and implement it. Too lazy, too tired, too bored.

I have had some really good friends. End of the day i feel good. I am not someone who opens out to others very easily. There are a very few who know a lot about me. But i have made some friends whom i have shared with. Who i trust. And i am happy about that. I am also sorry for a few instances in my life which obviously can't be undone. But thats life. I am atleast strong enough to accept my faults (i think)

I have been accused of not being ambitious which works against me a lot. And i am pretty sure i am going to face that in the near future as well.

I think i am doing what i feel like doing. And at the end of the day atleast i'll be content that i am in this position because of me. I dont have anyone or anything to blame, 'cause i dont like doing that. Whatever happens with our lives i guess we always have choices to make. What we choose is what we get. And i choose to be myself.

15 comments:

Apurv said...

Quite random but deep.

Good thing is you're owning your own mess (if you can call it that).

Also, you haven't described anything which is not common with most of us around here. Its only human to be "too lazy, too tired, too bored".

You should get your lazy bum out of the bed and do the next best thing you like after 'just lying down and thinking'. Some sport may be.

Finally, I must say, even your random thoughts seem to be quite structured. :P
Good to see your post. :-)

kay gee said...

Ork's comment is half of your blog size. having said this, i'd have to be terse now. very candid post, please write more and longer posts next time. So, that we can post longer comments.

arjun_tornado said...

@Apurv: thanks.. would be good to see yours :|
@Aneesh: Our vocabulary isn't as strong as yours so we need to express ourselves in more words cant be "terse" :P

Tejaswi said...

Love the last sentence! "And i choose to be myself" really stud!

rashmi said...

being ambitious is one of ways to become happy....everyone wants you to be happy not just content...

Samvith said...

You couldn't make it more personal if you tried |:

arjun_tornado said...

@Teju: :)
@Rashmi: I think being over ambitious makes one unhappy :)
@VSR: why are your emoticons upside down :|

karan(dilli) said...

cant say anything as I am in the same position :)

shilpa said...

hmm...random thoughts.. :| i would say (In Andrew Largeman's words) .. " Good luck exploring the infinite abyss "

Ram said...

damn.. cant like comments :( .. kg's comment was lol!! and VSR's world has changed upside down after living with bandhar :P ( i see some shadiness there :P) . nice post overall dude, keep 'em coming

RAN IN JAN said...

abe watch some, sitcoms and lie on bed. why u want to strain ur mind... jus relax.... jyada senti horaha hai..

Anup Dutt Sharma said...

Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters.

Samvith said...

My emoticons aren't upside-down. They are right-side left :P

Soumya said...

You remind me of Kareena from Jab we met:P... remind me of having independent frame of mind... everyone should have such approach to life... some decisions have to be made by individuals themselves only then your individuality exists... but again why do you think so much about ppl.. so much about what ppl talk and feel about you??.. Yes do take their feedbacks, comments but then be what you just said "And I choose to be myself"...

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.